Monday, August 12, 2013

Moving houses and classrooms makes for a busy summer!

So I promised myself I wouldn't suck at updating my blog.... but.... big surprise I did suck! I can't believe it's already been over a month! Which mean it's August! Which means school is around the bend! Like in 2 weeks! AHHH!

July was an absolute whirlwind of a change. The whole process of buying a house is emotional and stressful. Especially when you are selling one at the same time! Fate as it seems worked out however, and I landed this beauty:
The front yard has some really adorable landscaping, and GORGEOUS trees. One of the first things that made me fall in love with it.

 Here's a picture of the inside dining/living room/kitchen area. I never knew how much I would love a bar top! Just tonight I was able to cook dinner and watch Nashville... my new current obsession for a show! Super scandalous and filled with drama.

Dining area. If you look really close you can see one of my boys peeking through the back door!

 My room where Max decided to take a nap. As always!

 And my crafty/interior designer moment: No door for the bathroom? Easily fixed with a red curtain I found in a box! And can I just say that a shower with separate bath tub has been something I never realized I would love so much!

My little reading area part of the bedroom. Has so much space in here!

And here is what absolutely sold me. This backyard is beautiful. Awesome deck and 3 huge beautiful trees that shade the yard all throughout the day. I couldn't be happier here.

So now that you see what I've been spending July doing, tomorrow I'll reveal the classroom and what August has brought! Talk about a busy summer of packing and moving... at home and the job! But here's hoping to many exciting years in this house! :)

3 comments:

Zoom Removals said...

Dealing with real estate matters can be tiring and frustrating. Good thing though that you have just chosen the perfect residence for you and your folks (the dogs). The porch and backyard is lovely, by the way. Huge trees offer just the right shade you want. We would definitely love to see how you can further improve this place. Cheers!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Thomas More said...

Tackling Homework Help Service doesn't have to be a struggle. With my help, you can turn it into an opportunity for growth and success. I'm Thomas, your dedicated online class mentor.